Check out these great new UTV with plenty of features like a windshield wiper, winch, mp3, 2 & 4 wheel drive player and more at www.motobuys.com
Yamaha has confirmed that three Raptor models as well as the Grizzly 300 will not be part of the ATV stable for the 2014 model year.
Yamaha ATV dealers on Sept. 4 received notification from the OEM that the popular Raptor 90, Raptor 125 and Raptor 250, as well as the Grizzly 300 utility ATV, would not be introduced after all for the 2014 model year. Yamaha cited an “unforeseen” vendor issue as the cause and said it was working toward a solution.
Yamaha could provide no further information at press time.
At www.motobuys.com we have a full line of small atv’s to fill this void in the market. For example, a 110cc atv for $589 shipped to your door or a 150 atv for $1325 shipped to your door and many more. http://www.motobuys.com/3150dx-r-coolster.html
Come check us out for yourself!
Now taking Pre orders for the 2013/2014 Willys Jeep!
This unique machine develops plenty of low down torque allowing for drift, wheel spins and top speeds up to 37mph. Its has a simplistic strong design, 123cc Mini Jeep has a Honda clone design overhead cam gas engine, Semi auto transmission, single independent front & rear disk brake, front crash bar, rugged rear suspension, engine protection bar, fully rose jointed steering, chain drive and padded drivers seat.
A great present for any age and boy are they fun to drive. There are very few coming in so we are taking pre-orders at www.motobuys.com
BREA, Calif. — Samson’s new 2 into 1 Thunder Pro exhaust is made to fit most Harley-Davidson models. With the company’s new “multi-stepped baffle technology,” the exhaust reportedly offers up to a 20 percent increase in horsepower and torque over stock.
The exhaust features full-coverage heat shields, a 4-inch muffler and a removable billet aluminum end cap.
Available finishes include chrome and Sinister Black Ceramic. MSRP is $599.95.
These batteries feature lithium ion polymer technology and a lightweight design. All components are designed, manufactured, assembled and packed in one location, assuring high quality and consistency. The batteries can be brought up to a 90 percent charge within six minutes, and have a shelf life of one year before recharging is required. They’re made without hazardous materials and include a one-year warranty.
Always plan your T.R.I.P.S.S
- Training - Take an ATV Safety Institute ATV RiderCourse. Contact your local riding area for details.
- Ride Off-Road - Always ride on unpaved trails. The tires on ATVs are not made for paved or loose gravel roads. If you drive on these roads, you could lose control of the ATV and flip over or crash.
- Impairment Danger - Driving an ATV takes all of your focus. Alcohol and other drugs can lower your judgment, blur your vision, and slow your reaction time.
- Plan Ahead - Plan your trip before you ride by looking at the area for wire fencing, tree stumps, and other dangers. Let someone know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- Single Rider - Most ATVs are made for one rider only. Drive without passengers.
- Safety Equipment - Ride your ATV only when wearing a helmet, boots, long pants, long sleeve shirt, and gloves.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children under 16-years-old do not ride ATVs. Whatever your family decides, please consider the following recommendations:
- ATV Safety Institute ATV RiderCourse - A hands-on class is recommended for all family members who ride. Contact your local riding area for details.
- Direct Supervision for Young Riders - Parents or other adults need to supervise children under the age of 16.
- House Rules - Parents or other adults should set an example for safe ATV use.
- Control the Key - Keep the ATV key under lock until adults can supervise them.
- Helmets for every rider!
IF YOU THINK the trike market is still on the upswing, you’re right. Consumer interest in three-wheelers is increasing, especially in the southeast part of the country, according to a study conducted by Dominion Insights.
Cycle Trader data collected in November showed significant trike interest in the West, Southeast and Southwest. The study is based on which powersports vehicles enthusiasts are viewing online.
“Of the consumers shopping for trikes online, nearly 30 percent of them are from the Southeast,” said Scott Owens, general manager for Dominion Insights. “That’s significant, when you consider less than a fifth of the overall Cycle Trader traffic comes from that region.”
The data, pulled over a four-week period in November, provides a picture of consumer mindset as it includes more than 71 million impressions from current powersports shoppers, according to Dominion.
It shows more than half of the visitors searching for trikes on CycleTrader.com sites hails from a region spanning from Texas to Florida. The Pacific region follows at 19 percent, and the Great Lakes region is fourth, at 12 percent.
The regions are defined as follows:
- Pacific Alaska: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
- Pacific: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada
- Rocky Mountain: Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Central Plains: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- Southwest: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Northeast: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Mid-Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
- Southeast: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Visit us at www.motobuys.com to get your BRAND NEW TRIKE shipped to your door starting at just $1719
Motobuys.com offers new Scorpion premium helmets for fall
SCORPION in late July took the wraps off its new EXO-R2000 and VX-R70 helmets with retail prices starting at $349.99 and $249.95, respectively. They will be available at Motobuys.com October.
The EXO-R2000 (top) features Scorpion’s TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) shell consisting of a proprietary five-layer blend of interlaced fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers. Scorpion claims the TCT structure creates a “super lightweight and extremely durable premium shell that is an evolutionary leap forward from all existing Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) technologies.”
“Our proprietary TCT shell technology can really be rightfully compared to other premium shell technologies on the market today,” said John Kim, managing director, “but we feel that what sets us apart is the overall value we represent without ever feeling like you are getting anything less than a world-class end product.”
The new Ellip-Tec Ratchet System creates a tight shield seal by using an elliptical slide movement that draws the faceshield back tightly against the eye port when closed. The shield locking mechanism was designed to be located on the side of the helmet for ease of access and includes a single-step locked opening.
The Air-Fit Concept liner inflation system creates a custom fit. Also increasing comfort is the fact that Scorpion produced the EXO-R2000’s size run using four shells. The Snell 2010-approved R2000 will come equipped with a standard EverClear No Fog Faceshield as well as with a bonus tinted shield.
Scorpion’s new VX-R70 off-road helmet (bottom) also uses the five-layer TCT shell technology. The helmet features a dual-density EPS, channel ventilation, and a shatter-resistant peak. Other features include KwikWick 2 anti-microbial liners, Scorpion’s AirFit Concept Liner System, titanium double-D rings, and quick-change, tool-less chin vent removal for easy cleaning. The VX-R70 is DOT and ECE-approved.
Motobuys.com is proud to offer these outstanding helmets in time for the holiday season, stated Gary Kovner, Motobuys GM.
You can visit us at www.motobuys.com or by calling 877-667-6289 .